Portraits

Lucky I didn't call this a daily blog huh?! OK, long time no post, but I have been working, just on a few things that need to stay under wraps for a while longer.

Alongside I've been doing some smaller pieces like these two...


These are both acrylic on MDF panel and are built up of lots of layers. I love to use glazes when I paint so it's a case of add a layer and walk away to let it dry, then go back and modify with another layer. 


These also both have a line painting technique that I'll be demonstrating in detail on DMTV in a couple of weeks so do look out for that video workshop if you're interested.



More still to do on this one. As soon as I see it on screen I can spot where I need to do loads more work! I like the spots on the t-shirt though, I think that bit is done.


Bye for now,
Laura
xx

Comments

  1. Looks amazing. Love it a lot. But with a model like that. You could not go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment